Enter to main center

National Immigration Agency


Can a foreigner who has applied for a uniform ID number and fails to remember it inquire it at the local NIA service center? Is the reapplication required?

  • Date:
  • Source:Residency Section 2
  • Hit:4028
The applicant may apply for reissuance along with one’s original passport. The application form is required upon a changed passport number.