Enter to main center

National Immigration Agency


Shall the applicant be present in person to apply for (extend) an ARC?

  • Date:
  • Source:Residency Section 2
  • Hit:2063
The applicant for an ARC shall be present in person for the first time and the application for extension may be done by an agent via the Power of Attorney.