- 1 Policy update: Participants of “Free Rental Service of Laptops and Tablets for New Immigrants” may only renew their rental contract once
- 2 NIA warns against unauthorized agents who illegally offer immigration services
- 3 NIA re-emphasizes policies for controlling the African swine fever and penalties of illegally importing meat products
- 4 The timeline for Alien Resident Certificate application and replacement has been extended (from 15 days to 30 days, since the day of entering Taiwan) for foreigners, residents of Hong Kong and Macao, and Taiwanese unregistered nationals.
- 5 e-Gate Adopts Simultaneous Facial and fingerprint Verification
- 6 National Immigration Agency, MOI kicks off its service of application for “Aliens Citizen Digital Certificate”
- 7 The NIA Holds a Poster Design Contest on Human Trafficking Prevention, Offering NT$150,000 as Prizes
- 8 NIA Busting a Human Trafficking Syndicate Engaged in Prostitution under Cover of Stage Performance