Enter to main center

National Immigration Agency


How shall a foreign spouse apply for or extend an ARC?

  • Date:
  • Source:Residency Section 2
  • Hit:2123
A foreign spouse with new entry shall apply for an ARC within 15 days thereafter. A foreign spouse with an ARC in need of extension shall apply for extension within 30 days prior to the due validity of residence to the local NIA service center.