Foreigners In Taiwan Hotline: 1990
- Source：Foreign Affairs Section
1. The hotline number (0800-024-111) has been changed to “1990”.
The original 0800 number will be discontinued from July 1st, 2022.
2. Our Services: We provide counseling services of daily needs and life adaption for foreigners and new residents in Taiwan. The services include visa, residence, work, education, culture, tax, health insurance, transportation, employment, healthcare, personal safety, parenting, welfare services, legal information, and other daily life information. Chinese, English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian language services are available.
3. Service Hours:
(1) Chinese, English, and Japanese Services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(2) Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian Language Services: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.(excluding national holidays and other non-working days)
4. Service Delivery: With the assistance of personnel who speak Chinese and the native languages of other countries, we provide counseling services via telephone in seven different languages, including Chinese, English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian.