Foreigners In Taiwan Hotline: 0800-024-111
- Source：Foreign Affairs Section
1. Our Services: We provide counseling services of daily needs and life adaption for foreigners and new residents in Taiwan. The services include visa, residence, work, education, culture, tax, health insurance, transportation, employment, healthcare, personal safety, parenting, welfare services, legal information, and other daily life information. Chinese, English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian language services are available.
2. Service Hours:
(1) Chinese, English, and Japanese Services: 24 hours a day and all year round.
(2) Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian Language Services: Mondays to Fridays (excluding weekends and national holidays) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. Service Delivery: With the assistance of personnel who speak Chinese and the native languages of other countries, we provide counseling services via telephone in seven different languages, including Chinese, English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, and Cambodian.