0802 Application for an Entry/Exit Date Certificate Information Guide
- Source：Entry & Exit Planning Section
Ⅰ. The applicant applying for an Entry/Exit Date certificate should submit his/her application with necessary documentary proof to any city or county service center of the National Immigration Agency (or if you are living overseas to the closest R.O.C. mission.) R.O.C. citizens with the Citizen Digital Certificate may apply for this certificate on the National Immigration Agency’s website.
Ⅱ. Required documents and the procedures of application
A. The application form for Entry/Exit Date Certificate (can be downloaded at the National Immigration Agency’s website or can be obtained at the R.O.C. Overseas Missions or service centers of the National Immigration Agency).
B. Required documents (The originals will be returned after verification, and their photocopies of the originals will be stored on file)
1. If the applicant applies for this certificate in person, both the originals and the photographic identify documents must be submitted, such as an Identification Card for an R.O.C. citizen or an Alien Resident Certificate or a passport for a foreign national.
2. If the application is applied by a legal representative, both the originals and the photographic identity documents of the applicant and legal representative, and documents proving the legal representative’s relationship with the applicant must be provided（an exemption is made if the applicant provides the Household Registration as the identification document）
3. If the application is applied by an agent (proxy), the agent should bring both the originals and the photographic identity documents of the applicant and agent and the true copies of the original authorization letter.
4. If filed by an interested party, he/she should present his/her original and photographic identity document and the true copies of official documents issued by the government authorities verifying the applicant’s relationship with the interested party.
A. The original of authorization letter should state that "I (the applicant) am unable to present the application in person, and hereby appoint an agent (attorney-in-fact) to file the application for Entry/Exit Date Certificate to the National Immigration Agency.”
B. The documents of interested party mentioned in II(4), exclude the following:
1. Household Registration transcript.
2. Debt ownership certificate.
3. Other documents verified by this agency can not prove the applicant’s relationship with the interested party.
C. When applying at the overseas missions, the agent (proxy) in Taiwan may receive this certificate on behalf of the applicant. Please fill out the receiver’s name, address, and telephone numbers on the fifth section of the application form.
D. The application processing fee is NT $100 if applying in Taiwan. The fee is equivalent to NT $100 if applying at overseas missions.
IV. The certificate cannot be issued if the application is recognized by this agency as a violation against the Personal Information Protection Act during the processing.
V. Please find the contact information of R.O.C. overseas missions and any city or county service center of the National Immigration Agency on the Agency’s website.