You are here: Home > FAQs


How to exit upon an overdue ARC?

  • Source:National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior
  • Date:2010/10/1
  • Share to facebook
  • Share to Plunk
  • Share to twitter
  • Share to Google+

Please apply for exit at the local NIA service center along with documents as follows.
1. Fill out one application form of exit for overstaying a resident/visitor visa.
2. One copy of passport, and of the front and back of visa and E/D (entry form).
3. A flight ticket booked for exit within 7 days.
4. Pay the fine.

  • Hit: 7487
  • Updated: 2011/3/22 15:36:00