You are here: Home > FAQs


How to apply for visitor visa extension of a foreign spouse’s parents visiting in the R.O.C.?

  • Source:National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior
  • Date:2010/10/1
  • Share to facebook
  • Share to Plunk
  • Share to twitter
  • Share to Google+

The applicant shall be present in person at the local NAI service center where a foreign spouse is in principle.

Required documents:
1. A 60-day or 90-day visitor visa subject to extension.
2. Original and copy of passport.
3. One application form.
4. A certificate of lineal relations.
5. A Power of Attorney is required for the application by an agent.

  • Hit: 5919
  • Updated: 2011/3/22 15:35:00