You are here: Home > FAQs


How long shall a foreigner apply for change of residence?

  • Source:National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior
  • Date:2010/10/1
  • Share to facebook
  • Share to Plunk
  • Share to twitter
  • Share to Google+

A foreigner moving to a new residence shall apply for change of residence along with one’s passport and ARC and an original certificate (a household certificate/a rental contract) to the local NIA service center where the new residence is within 15 days after occurrence. A fine up to NT$ 10,000 applies to violators (NT$ 2,000 for the first time, NT$ 5,000 for the second time and NT$ 10,000 for the third time).

  • Hit: 5867
  • Updated: 2011/3/22 15:32:00