You are here: Home > FAQs


What shall the applicant unable to exit prior to the due validity of visit (including extension) because of pregnancy, childbirth, taking medical treatment, litigation, or hastening home upon the death of parents do?

  • Source:National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior
  • Date:2010/10/1
  • Share to facebook
  • Share to Plunk
  • Share to twitter
  • Share to Google+

The applicant shall apply for special extension at the local NIA service center along with related documents and passport prior to the due validity of visit. The case will be submitted to the NIA via preview of the service center and be reported to the applicant. However, the applicant in need of longer visit in the R.O.C. shall apply for a resident visa to the MOFA.

  • Hit: 4265
  • Updated: 2011/3/22 15:31:00