You are here: Home > FAQs


Can a foreign spouse apply for ARC extension because of domestic violence?

  • Date:2010/10/1
  • Share to facebook
  • Share to Plunk
  • Share to twitter
  • Share to Google+

In principle, the application for residence extension of a foreign spouse under domestic violence in need of litigation upon the due validity of residence verified to be true by the local NIA service center (via referencing respective opinions from the domestic violence prevention centers and bureaus of social affairs in counties and cities) can be accepted and extension of 1-3 months per time will be granted.

  • Hit: 5141
  • Updated: 2010/10/1 00:00:00