Carefree Covid-19 Vaccination Program
- Source：Foreign Affairs Section
II. Relief Measures:
1. Subjects won’t be charged for fees of Covid-19 vaccination. (fund by government)
2. Subjects won’t be reported. (Hospitals won’t make a report to law enforcement agencies)
3. Name list of vaccination won’t become legal ground of immigration investigation. (The vaccination name list will not become the legal source of inspection or investigation conducted by the National Immigration Agency (NIA).)
4. Subjects won’t be banned from entry. (After 1st dose vaccination, subjects who voluntarily surrender themselves to the NIA and depart from Taiwan within 6 months after regular international flights resume to their destination countries will be relieved from entry ban to Taiwan.)
III. Program Period: Starting from December 3, 2021. (The program end date to be announced.)
1. Subjects who are detained in the detention centers of the NIA will receive vaccination on their current sites.
2. Other subjects (Subject who are ordered to take departure from Taiwan, detainees who are on a temporary release, unreported overstayers or undocumented migrant workers) will receive vaccination at sites designated by the Disease Control Agency, including clinics, hospitals, churches, temples or other NGO sites.
V. Program Message
1. To receive free Coivd-19 vaccination, overstaying foreign nationals (including undocumented migrant workers, overstaying residents or visitors) are encouraged to sign up for vaccination at NGOs such as the Chinese Regional Bishops' Conference, Chinese Muslim Association, R.O.C. Community Sustainable Development Association. After sign-up, notification of vaccination time and place will be sent; bring passport, ARC, or other identification documents to designated vaccination sites according to notification.
2. No one will be seized on the site of vaccination. No report by hospitals to law enforcement agencies. No fee for vaccination.
3. Any questions regarding sign-up for Covid-19 vaccination, please contact Ministry of Labor or the NIA.